|Under aegis of CSR activity, CREDAI – MCHI organised highly successful Interactive and Motivational Session for Students who have been granted EFA (Educational Financial Assistance) during the year. As a part of warm up exercise, Mrs. /s Sonal Shah and Sejal Goradia made students play some very interesting games which students immensely enjoyed. After which motivational speaker Mr. Kaizad Hateria from Rustomjee took up the stage for motivating, interacting & connecting with the students. His talks kept the students hooked to it and they actively interacted while he shared his recipe for success with them.|
Few ingredients from RECIPE for SUCCESS:
1. Run behind knowledge, success will follow you.
2. Ego and anger are important if these are used in right direction.
3. English is not a choice, it’s a necessity.
4. Be open to new things in Life.
5. Key to success is consistency.
6. Never give up until you achieve your goal.
7. Rejection means, finding new ways to your goal.
8. Explore new ways to present yourself to world.
9. Study to be based on strategy.
10. Happiness is end of every achievement.
Women’s Wing members interacted with students and took updates on their progress in the course. Students left truly motivated and recharged for their impending exams. A great initiative by Women’s Wing.
Members present on the occasion were: Mrs/s Sonal Shah, Sejal Goradia, Mona Ajmera, Anuradha Shah, Falguni Shah and Jesal Shah who are making exemplary efforts for the education of these students.